Gonzalo A. Diaz, M.D.
Dr. Gonzalo Diaz attended Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. His fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine was at the State Univeristy of New York in Stony Brook, New York; and his fellowship in Sleep Disorders was at Monterfier Medical Center at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, New York He has served as medical director at Sierra Medical Center, Del Sol Medical Center, and Providence Memorial Hospital. Dr. Diaz is an Associate Professor at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
click + by each feature to see more
Professional Certifications +
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- ABIM Subspecialty of Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine
Areas of Interest +
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Insomnia in Adults
- Sleep Disorders
Hospital Appointments +
- Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Memorial Medical Center (Las Cruces)