Jaime A. Quesada, M.D.
Dr. Jaime Quesada attended the School of Medicine at La Universidad Nacional de El Salvador.
His residency program in internal medicine was at Woodhull Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. His fellowship program in Pulmonary Medicine was at the Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, New York.
click + by each feature to see more
Professional Certifications +
- Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
- ABIM Subspecialty of Pulmonary Disease
Procedures & Services +
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Lung biopsy
- Lung cancer screening
- CVP Insertion
Areas of Interest +
- Critical Care Medicine
Hospital Appointments +
- Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Memorial Medical Center (Las Cruces)